SuperiorRoads Solutions offers an excellent working environment and an attractive compensation and benefits package.
TO APPLY: Email your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Please specify which position you are applying for.
SuperiorRoads and its sister company, Rite Way Mfg, are growing and diverse companies manufacturing farm and industrial equipment for markets around the world.
We are looking for an individual who prefers to work on a wide variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment, loves to learn and is comfortable working independently or as part of a team.
As the Marketing Assistant, some of your duties will include:
- Maintaining websites and social media platforms
- Layout of marketing materials (brochures, advertisements, displays)
- Helping create product manuals and instructional documents
- Trade show co-ordination
- Staff event planning
- Providing assistance to the HR department, including coordination of job applications, employee communication and manual updates
- Writing and layout of employee newsletter
- Product photography
As a team member in a small company, the marketing assistant will also be expected to help the rest of the team with a wide range of tasks from administrative and reception duties, to shipping and receiving, to taking customer calls.
The successful candidate will have:
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in business, marketing, communications or other related field.
- Strong interpersonal communications skills.
- Excellent writing ability
- Excellent computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite of programs
- Social media knowledge
- Ability to multi-task and adjust to changing priorities
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn about the company’s products, customers and markets
- Proven ability to work independently
- Resourcefulness, creativity and great problem-solving skills
- An outgoing personality, with a strong desire to learn and grow with the team around you
SuperiorRoads Solutions and its sister company, Rite Way Mfg., are innovative industrial and agricultural equipment manufacturers with markets around the world.
We have an exciting opportunity available to a well-rounded service technician who loves to expand his or her skills. The successful candidate will have a minimum of two to three years’ experience in maintaining heavy duty machinery. Hydraulic and electrical experience is an asset. Preference will be given to graduates from a two or three-year technical program.
As the service technician, you will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of road maintenance equipment, farm machinery as well as equipment used in the manufacturing plant such as forklifts, front-end loaders and cranes. When not engaged in repair and maintenance duties, this team member will assist with the assembly of new products or other related duties as required.
The service technician must have a valid driver’s license and be willing and able to travel locally, and sometimes internationally. The ideal candidate can lift 50 pounds, and has the ability to work independently or as part of a team while consistently demonstrating exceptional customer service.
As an assembly technician, you will assemble heavy industrial road maintenance equipment, including street sweepers and self-propelled pothole patchers.
The successful candidate must have good mechanical skills. Preference will be given to individuals who have completed a two-year technical program and have one years experience or an equivalent combination of training and experience. Experience with 12 volt systems is considered an asset. You will be a self-starter and able to work well as part of a diverse team.
SuperiorRoads Solutions has a rare opportunity for a high-energy, highly personable and talented sales executive. We are looking for candidates who aren't afraid to get in the cab and operate our road equipment, dig out their tools and tweak the systems or sit down at their computers to research markets or produce sales projections and reports.
SuperiorRoads is a growing and diverse Saskatchewan-based manufacturing company providing innovative road maintenance equipment to markets around the world. As our new sales executive, you will lead our sales department and will initiate and build relationships with Canadian and international customers, dealers and distributors. You have a passion for sales and are highly professional, confident and sensitive to differing cultures.
You will be expected to contribute to the business strategy of the company by identifying industry trends, competitors strategies and market changes, and will actively pursue business growth and maintain customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelors Degree in Administration, Commerce or industry-related field, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of experience in a leadership sales position
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of heavy industrial equipment and a strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to engage equally well with high level officials, contractors and road workers
- Experience with the development of sales and finance programs
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong decision making skills
- Strong presentation and computer skills
- Willingness to travel regularly
The right person in this role can anticipate being very well compensated. We offer an excellent working environment, an attractive benefits program and an opportunity to grow along with the company.