SuperiorRoads Solutions and its manufacturing arm - Python Manufacturing, offer an excellent working environment and an attractive compensation and benefits package.
TO APPLY: Email your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Please specify which position you are applying for in the subject line.
JUNIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER
We are seeking junior mechanical engineers to join our engineering department.
As the successful applicant, you have experience in both design and in its practical application, gained through experience in an industrial setting.
You are a disciplined and hard working individual who has strong organization skills and is detailed oriented. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and are able to work well in a team environment or independently.
Essential skills include computer literacy, the ability to distinguish colours, and the ability to speak, read and write the English language. Must have a valid driver’s licence.
- Mechanical Engineering degree, with necessary qualifications to apply for Professional Engineer designation
- Hands-on experience working with industrial machinery or in the automotive industry
- Ability to operate computer-assisted design system, read blueprints, prepare and assist in the preparation of engineering designs, drawings and specifications
- Ability to conduct quality assurance reviews and test equipment
- Knowledge of design principles including strength of materials science and stress analysis.
- Must be comfortable working on the production floor as well as at the design desk.
- Experience in parametric (3D) modelling software (preferably AutoDesk Inventor).
- Familiarity with metal fabrication and processing.
- Candidate should be familiar with industry drafting standards and the ability to create and edit mechanical drawings.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office
- Proven ability to multitask efficiently and flexibility to respond to changes in priorities
- Good organizational and time management skills; Ability to meet deadlines.
- Solid understanding of standard methods and practices.
PRODUCT SUPPORT MANAGER
We are seeking a person with outstanding communication and customer service skills, paired with superior mechanical abilities, to fill the role of Product Support Manager.
The Product Support Manager serves as the after-sales point of contact for our customers. A typical day for the Product Support Manager will involve:
- working with customers and distributors to rectify any aftermarket mechanical issues – either by phone and email or by travelling to the customer’s location
- assessing and pre-approving warranty claims
- installing new components
- working closely with engineering and production teams to implement changes and improvements to products
- diagnosing and repairing issues with equipment including electrical systems, hydraulics, cooling and lubrication systems, transmissions, drive-trains, etc.
- performing quality control on finished products
- training distributors and end-use customers in the operation and maintenance of patchers
- arranging shipping of finished products, including completion of customs and export documentation
The successful candidate will have graduated from a related two-year diploma program and have three or more years of experience in a related position.
The successful candidate must be willing and able to travel, both locally and internationally. Other essential attributes are good computer skills, the ability to communicate well with people from many different cultural backgrounds, attention to detail and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.